Art in the Afternoon: An Arts-Based After-School Program
Art in the Afternoon is back. We are SO excited to welcome back our friends in Kindergarten through 5th grades for afternoons filled with art and fun! Here is what you need to know:
Space is limited. Once the limit is reached, you may be added to the waiting list by clicking on "Register." You will be given the option to add your information. We will contact you via email and/or telephone if a space becomes available. Spaces will be filled in the order registrations are received.
As of August 2, 2022, all spaces for K-2 are filled. We have a very limited number of spaces still remaining for grades 3-5. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Registration is open to all students in Kindergarten through 5th grade for school year 2022-2023.
- The program runs 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. At this time we are not able to offer part-time enrollment.
- Annual tuition is $3,000. This fee covers the entire school year. Parents may choose to pay in one lump sum or may enroll in our auto-pay option to pay in 10 equal installments of $300 each.
- A snack is provided each afternoon.
- Students who arrive by 3:30 p.m. will be given the opportunity to work on homework or have "free create" time. At least 1 hour of art instruction is provided each day, as well as outdoor time (weather-permitting), and structured play time.
- Students will be divided by age groups.
- Curriculum includes a wide range of artistic media, art history, and technique.
- Transportation is available to TESG students by the school.
- Transportation is available to Guilford County Schools students through the GCS transportation office. We are on the Lindley Elementary bus route, and magnet schools will bus students to the Cultural Center as well. Our staff will meet all students outside at the bus stop on Davie St. CVA is not able to offer transportation at this time. It is the parents' responsibility to coordinate transportation with the GCS transportation office or secure private transportation. GCS typically requires at least 2 weeks to add students to a bus route.
- Pick-up time is no later than 6 p.m.
- Scholarships may be available. Please complete a scholarship application to be considered.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
A $40 non-refundable registration fee is due when you register. Registrants will be sent an invoice for the first installment payment after your registration is received. The first installment payment is due no later than August 1, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Any invoices not paid by that date and time will be voided, and the registration will be canceled.